In this excellent highly detailed video by Patrick Murphy-Racey, he goes over his recommendations for the Best Sony Lenses for Sports and Wildlife Photography in particular. I highly recommend checking it out, because I guarantee you will learn a few things as always with Patrick’s videos.
I also recommend subscribing to his channel, because he a top level expert, and pumps out some high quality content about the super telephoto lenses and sports photography in particular if that is your area of interest.
Sony Artisan Patrick Murphy-Racey goes over the following lenses in this video:
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens for $598 US @ BHPhoto | Amazon
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM Lens for $1798 US @ BHPhoto | Amazon
- Sony FE 135mm f/1.8 GM Lens for $1898 US @ BHPhoto | Amazon
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G Lens for $1498 US @ BHPhoto | Amazon
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM Lens for $2598 US @ BHPhoto | Amazon
- Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM Lens for $2498 US @ BHPhoto | Amazon
- Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G Lens for $1998 US @ BHPhoto | Amazon
- Sony FE400mm f/2.8 GM Lens for $11,998 US @ BHPhoto | Amazon
- Sony FE600mm f/4 GM lens for $12,998 US @ BHPhoto
Towards the end of the video, Patrick does the following comparisons:
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G Lens vs Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM Lens vs Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G Lens
- Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 GM Lens vs Sony FE 600mm f/4 GM Lens
By the way, My Sony E-Mount Lens Guide is this way >>
Best Sony lenses for Sports and Nature Photography?
Well, I hope you got something out of this casino slot oyunları video if it’s in your area of interest and please have a great day and weekend!
I’ll catch up with you later, Jay