In this review I will be covering the powerful Falcon Eyes IRISA 1 LED RGB Video Tube Light. At the time of this review the light retails for around $150 US, but can be found cheaper when on sale.
The Falcon Eyes IRISA 1 LED RGB Video Tube Light is super flexible and offers a huge variety of lighting options! For starters it has a huge variable color temperature from 2500K-9999K which will allow you to easily match ambient light conditions, and/or get creative effects. The feature rich light also has an RGB mode that allows you to select from colors with hue, saturation, and brightness control from 0-100% which allows for an incredible amount of color options. It also has tons of creative scene modes which is perfect for simulating lighting conditions such as police sirens, disco, camera flash, lightening, and so on…
This unit also has a built in 7.4V/3200mAh battery which lasts a long time depending on the power output of the light of course. Run time at full power is about 120 minutes or 2 hours and produces 13W of power.
The color accuracy rating for this light is awesome at a CRI= 96 and the build quality feels excellent. The light weighs in at 560 grams and also has a built in magnet so you can stick it to metal objects when available which is really awesome!
To charge this glowing monster you use a USB-C style charging cable which I prefer for the uni direction design of the port. Basically the cable plugs in either way and is not keyed…
This light is also weather sealed pretty good, so it can some abuse from the elements.
In addition to all these killer features, the light can also be fully controlled from a smart device via the DESAL Lite App.
Lastly the light also comes with a carrying case for storage and transport which I always appreciate.
My Falcon Eyes IRISA 1 LED RGB Video Tube Light Review
When watching my video below, please be sure to select the 4k option and to view in full screen for the highest quality viewing experience 😉 Thanks, Jay
GEAR USED FOR THIS REVIEW:
- – Falcon Eyes IRISA 1 LED RGB Light: https://amzn.to/35uMI6X
- – Sony A6400: https://bhpho.to/3lqEfZm
- – Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Lens: https://bhpho.to/31G2XfG
- – Sony A7C: https://bhpho.to/3bWMidE
- – Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens: https://bhpho.to/2QVkP3K
- – Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G Lens: https://bhpho.to/3hYQ3ke
- – Zeapon Micro 2 Plus: https://amzn.to/3ApTAk5
- – Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW II Backpack: https://bhpho.to/3pWWq9T
- – 67mm Variable ND Filter: https://bhpho.to/3egicji
- – 52 to 67mm Step-up Ring: https://bhpho.to/2ZFHCD4
- – Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Mic: https://bhpho.to/3wlC6Dw
- – Zoom H5 Audio Recorder: https://bhpho.to/3cZTVxT
- – XLR Cable for Mic and Recorder: https://bhpho.to/3gmQYJP
- – Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable: https://amzn.to/39qkXMp
- – 24″ Smart TV as Monitor: https://amzn.to/2LXKwLd
- – SDXC Memory Cards: https://bhpho.to/30eyfM1
- – GODOX SL150W II Daylight Balanced Led Video Light: https://amzn.to/2YRCR7Z
- – Neewer 36 Inches Octagon Quick Collapsible Softbox: https://amzn.to/3rvREkM
- – Neewer Upgraded 660 LED Light: https://amzn.to/2Lxr5cb
- – GVM 10.6” Round Desk Mount LED Video Light: https://amzn.to/3mhklzX
- – Manfrotto Tripod: https://bhpho.to/2WFWC2k
- – Leofoto MT-03 Mini Table Tripod: https://amzn.to/2ZH5B3z
- – MacBook Pro: https://bhpho.to/2UCChrY
- – Samsung 970 EVO SSD 1TB: https://amzn.to/37g7uHP
- – SSK Aluminum NVME SSD Enclosure: https://amzn.to/39oXYoA
- – Meze 99 Neo Headphones: https://amzn.to/3wx1ghh
So as you can see the Falcon Eyes IRISA 1 LED RGB Video Tube Light offers incredible features for those looking to get creative with their lighting. It’s also really well made and super easy to use which I always prefer! I have been using for a few months now and I have in corporate it into all my new videos to add that extra dynamic look via creative lighting. I highly recommend this light tube and please let me know if you have any questions or comments below 😉 Thanks, Jay