In this video I will go over the Function Menu (Fn) using the Sony A6600 but it works exactly the same for all the Sony Cameras.
The Function Menu is basically a shortcut to some of the popular and frequently used camera settings. I use this feature constantly and you can custom configure your function memu to add those key features that you like to use most, which is awesome!
Check out this video to learn how to custom configure the Function Menu and how to use the default functions that are already in the menu when you first turn the camera on.
As always, please feel free to ask questions below and have a great day 🙂 Thanks, Jay
Need a lens?
Check out my Sony E-Mount Lens Guide casino siteleri Here: https://www.sonyalphalab.com/guides/sony-e-mount-lens-guide/
- Memory Cards: https://bhpho.to/2GNn7sT
- A6600 Battery: https://bhpho.to/34VN17Y
- Quality Camera Straps: https://bhpho.to/2tNNUTk
- Shoulder Bags: https://bhpho.to/37g0b1p
- Backpack Bags: https://bhpho.to/2EPdOZ5
- Tripods: https://bhpho.to/2ZmvZi0
- Stabilization Gimbal: https://bhpho.to/3975dih
- Rode On-Camera Microphones: https://bhpho.to/2ENsjMO
Shopping @ Amazon? https://amzn.to/2EbYu9q
Thanks again, Jay